§1. Who is responsible for the policy and data administration?
2. The Website is maintained by the company Cosmose sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Emilii Plater 25/14, 00-688 Warsaw, Poland (hereinafter: “Cosmose” or “we”).
3. If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com
§ 2. How do we collect and use personal data?
1. Personal data are collected only if you fill out the contact form.
2. In the contact form, you have to provide your e-mail address. Providing the remaining data (first name, surname, number of stores owned and other data which the user wishes to disclose) is not obligatory.
3. We use personal data only to respond to user inquiries and to schedule possible appointments pertaining to the products of Cosmose.
§ 3. How can you modify or delete your personal data?
1. You can modify or delete your personal data from our database at any time by contacting us at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you are our customer, we have to process your data for the purpose of performance of the agreement concluded with you. However, even in such a case, you can always object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
3. In addition, you have a right to:
a. request the access to your data as well as their modification, deletion or limited processing,
b. object to the processing of your data,
c. transfer your data,
d. withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, if you have previously given such a consent,
e. file a complaint with the relevant supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by Cosmose.
§ 4. Do we collect anonymous data? If yes, how? Cookies and other technologies.
2. The cookies that we use do not allow for the identification of the user of the Website. By using cookies we do not collect or store any personal data.
3. The cookies that we use do not have a negative impact on your computer. Your computer cannot become infected by viruses or other unwanted software or malware by using cookies.
a) ensure the proper operation of the Website;
b) enable the users to access some parts of the Website which require logging in;
c) obtain the information on how users navigate the Website – it helps us to enhance and optimise the operation of the Website;
f) if you are visiting the Website using your mobile device (smartphone, tablet), Cosmose may save and analyse anonymous data of such a device, i.e. phone UDID, phone type, location data.
5. When you are using the Website, your computer or other device also sends the so- called logs. Logs include e.g. the User's IP address, date and time of the server, information about the User's web browser and operating system. Such data are stored on our server.
6. The data saved in the server logs are not associated with any identified person using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
7. Server logs are only a means of administration of the Website. Server logs’ content is not disclosed to anyone, apart from persons authorised to administer the server.
8. We also use technologies which track your activity on the Website:
a) Facebook conversion pixel – in order to manage the advertisements of Cosmose on Facebook and in order to perform remarketing activities, i.e. displaying the advertisements of Cosmose on your Facebook from time to time;
b) Google Analitycs tracking code – in order to analyse the Website statistics and for the purpose of remarketing, i.e. displaying the advertisements of Cosmose on other websites that you visit from time to time. These tools do not allow for the identification of a particular user.
§ 5. Are personal data secured?
1. Your data collected by Cosmose are secured by appropriate technical means.
3. We do not store your data for a longer time than it is needed for contacting you. The data from the contact form are also stored in the so-called logs (Website backup), which are retained by us for two weeks.
§ 6. Who do we share the data with?
1. We do not share the data obtained using the Website with any third parties, except as described below.
2. The data concerning the users of the Website may be shared between Cosmose, Cosmose Inc, and Cosmose Limited Hong Kong, Cosmose (Shanghai) Science and Information Technology. These entities are co-administrators of personal data within the meaning of Article 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which is applicable in the European Union.
3. Your data are stored in our database on the servers of the Amazon company (based in the USA and in China).